Sunday, November 1, 2009

What the Fuck!

Some days do you just feel like saying ...
go away...
get lost... and folks don't seem to get the point.
Ah, then you say...
get the fuck off my block
get the fuck out
fuck you, fuckin' a
and what happens? They get the point... they move on... they leave you alone.

What is it about the word fuck? Better yet, who came up with the fuckin' word.
It can go bad or good... What the fuck! Are you fuckin' crazy. Fuck you! Get the fuckin' message or are you fuckin' nuts... better yet... fuck this. No fuckin' way.

Get the fuck out my face...Get a fuckin' life and stop trying to live mine (ha ha that one always makes me laugh) Back the fuck up - fuck ...unfuckingbelievable..

Some of my favorite usages, Grow the fuck up!! Don't be a fuck up...

Well if you have not succumbed to using the fuck word - good for you.
If you have, don't fuckin' dwell on it...you get the fuckin' point.

Oh Well....

Obviously I am obsessed with the fuck word. I won't demean it by calling it the "F" word. I mean fuck has earned all four letters. I think what I like most about the fuckin' word is its versatility. Your standard swear words, hell-damn-shit, just don't fit everywhere.,

What packs the biggest whollop? Get out my damn face or, get the fuck out my face. Personally the latter gets me moving.

Even when you say "what the hell" it is almost polite. When you say "what the fuck" depending on where you place the emphasis it can convey many emotions.
For example: What the FUCK - pissed; What the fuck - inquisitive or even better what The fuck... surprise.

When people know they are really screwed like the plane is going down do you think they yell - what the hell or oh damn or even oh shitl... okay well maybe oh shit. But you can bet everyone is at least thinking We're fucked, oh fuck or what the fuck.

So let's take all the sexual connotations out of the word and recognize it for what the fuck it is - the best little fuckin' word in the english language.

Also did you ever notice in any foreign language you can always recognize the word fuck. It's fuckin' universal.

See ya the fuck later...

No comments:

Post a Comment